The Local Roof Replacement Contractor Homeowners in Grandview, WA, Trust
A roof replacement is not something any homeowner looks forward to having done, but at some point, it is a necessary part of the homeownership experience. But, there’s a better way to look at it: a roof replacement is an opportunity! It’s a chance to add a new roof to your home that can update its style and even increase your home’s value and energy efficiency. For your next roof, look to the pros at Columbia Plateau Roofing. We are a locally owned, full-service roofing contractor that has provided exceptional roofing products and craftsmanship to homeowners in Grandview, Washington, and surrounding communities since 2001.
Roof Replacement Options We Offer
We know that no two homes—or homeowners—are alike. You have different styles, needs, and budgets. That’s why we offer a wide selection of roofing systems for both residential and commercial properties. When you partner with Columbia Plateau Roofing for your roof replacement, you can choose from:
- Asphalt shingle roofing from top manufacturers CertainTeed and Malarkey
- Standing seam, metal tile, and stone-coated metal roofing, including systems we fabricate ourselves
- Clay and concrete tile roofing for homeowners looking to create a unique aesthetic for their property
- Cedar shingles, which are ideal for historical homes, cabins, and barns
- Flat roofing systems crafted by industry experts like GAF, Duro-Last, and IB Roof Systems
We proudly utilize the Equipter system as part of our roof replacement process. This system allows us to remain in complete control of the debris that is a byproduct of your roof replacement, preventing it from causing a mess to your landscape. While there’s no such thing as a “clean” roof replacement, you’re sure to be impressed with the difference the Equipter system makes.
Contact Columbia Plateau Roofing today to learn more about our roof replacement options or to set up an in-home consultation. We’re proud to serve homeowners in Grandview, WA, and the surrounding area.